Ultimate StarMaker: Get a Handle On Those Negative Emotions Now
In an overwhelming world full of stress and information overload, what do we do to decompress in a healthy way?
We all feel it. We all have it. We know how dangerous it is for our health, and quality of life to be stuck in negative emotions like anger, bitterness, despair, fear, etc. It’s not like we don’t know hanging out too long in these states affects our lives negatively, but it can be a huge challenge to move past them when we are feeling them.
And, we’ve heard it all before:
Let go and let God.
Just let it go!
If you love something let it go and if it comes back to you it was meant to be.
At some point in time, we all have realized this truth: we’ve got to let it go.
There are several ways. The answer is honestly whatever works best for you. I’ve spent thousands of dollars and hours. In my exhaustive decades-long search, I’ve found a few authentic ways of letting go that work exceptionally well for me personally. I chose methods that do not require drugs, alcohol, or anything that dulls it in that manner. To me that is just throwing gasoline on the flames. Maybe they will work for you too?
- The Release Technique-is a course/technique specifically on simple ways of releasing negative emotions safely, easily and quickly. You can do it on the spot, truly. It works incredibly well, and I’ve been doing it for about ten years. This particular technique of releasing goes right to the source of what is bothering you and asks easy questions that you can remember. It is taught mainly by Larry Crane. My caveat with his course is that Larry is a native New Yorker, so his accent comes through strong, and it might sound like he’s being pushy. But honestly that’s just his accent! Don’t let that stop you. The man is serious about helping people achieve freedom from emotional and mental blocks. He has many free courses and things to try out first. It is my favorite of all of the ways of releasing, because it goes deep. It puts you deep into the authenticity of your true self. The link takes you to his site for more information. It’s incredibly fast and easy to learn. If it resonates with you, try it.
- EFT-The Tapping Solution-off and on over the years, I’ve danced with Emotional Freedom Technique, an interesting technique that gently has you tap on specific meridian points of your body, saying a specific set of easy to learn phrases, while feeling the emotion you are moving through. I don’t know why but suddenly this past year, I found a site that explains it so clearly that I almost felt bad for the teachers of a few years back, who made it so complicated. In fact, it’s not complicated AT ALL! And it works. The site is called the Tapping Solution, and it’s my favorite one of all on the subject. They had a free online summit a few months back, and I attended many of those courses and wow. Amazing stuff.
- The post on Power Prayers, right on this site.
- Solfeggio Frequencies - are incredibly relaxing, and provide emotional healing on many levels, just by listening to them! These frequencies are on the vibrational music scale and are said to balance emotions quickly. I have to say, it’s true. My favorites are 417 hz and 528 hz. I try to drum up anger during the 528 hz track, and I really can’t! It definitely helps in “letting go” and releasing work, making it even easier. This link is my favorite place to get these recordings, blended with nice music. It is NOT an affiliate link or relationship. Just a cool thing I found recently.
- An article on this site I wrote containing a Mother Meditation has helped countless people to a cathartic decompress of pent up emotions.
- Bach Flower Remedies. Rescue Remedy is an all in one homeopathic remedy using flower essences to calm frazzled nerves and heal emotional upsets. It’s quite safe, but obviously with this and the next few things I’m listing, please talk to your doctor first.
- If you are a woman over 35, you may actually be having an easily corrected hormonal imbalance that is causing way more emotional distress than normal.
- Tulsi (holy basil) tea. Is known as one of the most powerful adaptogens, and has been proven to lower cortisol (the stress hormone) naturally. It can also be taken in capsule form, if you aren’t a tea person, or don’t like the taste of this particular tea. I happen to love it. When you enjoy it in tea form though, it adds the warmth and makes you slow down. This is not the same as basil used for seasoning. Try it and let me know how you like it!
- Yoga. Even the lightest amount really helps, most anyone can do yoga, regardless of fitness level. We hold stress and negative emotions all bunched up in our body, and yoga is a wonderful, relaxing way to work those knots out, and provides deep emotional stress relief.
- You may need to release toxins from your body in a healthy way. The buildup of toxins effects our emotions exponentially. Let’s put it this way, when you feel better physically you feel better emotionally, right? Two proven healthy ways to detox (make sure to ask your doctor first) are: Drinking Wheatgrass Juice and The Lemon Cleanse (Master Cleanse)
- Breathing. You heard that right, just a few simple deep breaths does wonders. Especially if I change physical position to standing upright, chest high. It’s so easy to just stop whatever you are doing and breathe. Try it!
- If you are near a loving animal or child, hang out with them. Pet therapy and pets and children in general, have a way of keeping it real, don’t they? Plus they make you feel like a SuperStar! If you don’t have a pet of your own, be a petsitter for someone. Or look at funny pet or giggling baby videos on youtube. You get the idea!
- Get your hands in the dirt! Yes, gardening and growing your own food is a known stress reducer. There is just something so calming, centering and emotionally harmonizing about being in touch with the earth, and being nourished that way, whether through life-giving edible food, or through beautiful fragrant flowers that cheer you up instantly. This important negative emotion zapper can be done anywhere, anytime, even in small spaces. Try it!
*RT & Tapping Solution are affiliate relationships. Solfeggio Frequencies is not an affiliate relationship, just a favorite site.
I’m sure there’s many more, but that’s a good start! I’m looking forward to feedback on this post…always looking for great, practical, authentic ways to decompress.
Another favorite way to shed negativity: LAUGH! Act goofy! Lighten up! Be playful…even if it’s just for a few minutes. You’d be surprised how humor can turn everything around and put a new, fresh perspective on it all. Now, where did I put my pink furry hat?
COMMENT & SHARE: Please share your successes, accomplishments, and experiences about how various techniques for handling negative emotions have helped you to become an authentic superstar in your own right. How did it change your life? This is such an important topic for all of us, so please share what works for you. Also comment below if you are excited about this idea, and wish to interact with others who are too. We love to hear from you!
7 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join the StarMaker Newsletter!
Stacie Foxy Cole on Facebook
Join StarMakers TV on YouTube
Join us on Google+
- Now Offering SEO Copywriting, Marketing and Web Content Services Again!
- Ultimate StarMaker: Master the Art of Storytelling
- Ultimate StarMaker: Write! Get A Bestseller on Amazon KDP FAST!
- Ultimate StarMaker: Become a Freelancer And Live By Your Own Rules!
- Ultimate StarMaker: Build Critical MoneyMaking Skills Quickly & Cheaply With Lynda.com, Now!
- All Time People’s Favorite: Never Had A Mother
- Ultimate StarMaker: Play Chess!
- Aniket_B on Funny Observation: Why I Always Attract Left Handed Men
- Foxy on Funny Observation: Why I Always Attract Left Handed Men
- Kristy on Funny Observation: Why I Always Attract Left Handed Men
- Barca on Powerful StarMaker: Create or Join a MasterMind Group
- Auth on Powerful StarMaker: Create or Join a MasterMind Group
- Shani on On SoulMates: 1 + 1 = One
- Kamlesh on All Time People’s Favorite: Never Had A Mother