Sing Karaoke – An unusual, unlikely, yet extremely powerful StarMaker. Who knew?
- Sing Karaoke? Actually, quite a few professionals know of the power of karaoke. Many speech therapists have found that singing and music therapy, specifically karaoke therapy, can actually heal patients with speech impediments.
- Therapists have used karaoke with great success with stroke patients, in regaining their speaking abilities. (SIDEBAR: a very funny dark comedy that uses this exact therapy as the backdrop for two different characters forming an unlikely friendship is the movie Flawless with Robert DeNiro and Philip Seymour Hoffman, where Hoffman gives DeNiro singing lessons after a stroke leaves him with a severe speech impediment, play it all the way to the end and past the credits for their quite funny lessons).
- It is hard to explain, but once the karaoke bug has bitten, you just can’t get enough of it! Please people, comment on here and help me out! 🙂
Even More Benefits to Sing Karaoke:
- Studies have been done that indicate people who are comfortable singing karaoke are also better in sales, giving presentations, public speaking, and so forth.
- Strangely enough, singing karaoke eases cortisol levels, causing emotional stress relief.
- People are generally quite supportive and quite forgiving, when you go out and sing.
- You don’t need to go out though, you can get a machine and do it right from your own home.
- Every party that I brought my karaoke machine to ended up being a huge hit and making me into an instant Star.
- Honestly once you get to where you can sing, even in front of people, it is like overcoming a huge fear. The rush is amazing.
- Singing karaoke increases your confidence levels.
- The act of singing itself actually builds and exercises certain parts of your brain.
- Music itself provides mental and emotional healing on many levels, meant for us to enjoy to the fullest.
- Brings people together with playful love and connection.
- It’s fun! What can I say? Couldn’t we all use a bit more fun in our lives? 😉
I love this site. This is where to get the cheapest and largest selection of karaoke supplies for use at home, parties, or even bringing certain songs that you want your karaoke DJ to play for you to sing publicly. Great selection, great prices, and more importantly, it gives you a huge amount of ideas. Enjoy!
Many people can attest to the fantastic power of singing to heal fears, feel deeply in a way that you can share, to build the brain functions that use that communication style, to have fun, and to make memories that can last a lifetime. Try it, and see for yourself how it can make you become a Star.