When a person is healthy and has vitality, he or she feels like a Star. So anything that naturally helps you get healthy quickly is an automatic Ultimate StarMaker. A great way to get the most bang for your buck is to go for the “superfoods,” that have highest nutritional value.
The Superfood Wheatgrass Juice Is An Ultimate StarMaker
There are SO many reasons why drinking wheatgrass juice has immense health benefits. It’s benefits to overcoming a vast array of common health challenges have been well documented. Disclaimer: Before I go any further, please talk with your doctor about whether wheatgrass is right for you. I am not a doctor. Below are just a few of the more well known reasons. Look into it for yourself, and discover a whole new world of healthy living. The thing that strikes me the most about when I drink wheatgrass regularly is how FAST it works. Feel free to do your own research, as there are countless sources of great information for this amazing life giving gift from our planet.
A word on the taste: it is an acquired one. It tastes, well, grassy. Also sort of sickly sweet and pungent. It can be added to other juices to tone that down. I prefer it straight up, on an empty stomach. Sometimes I have to hold my nose. I have found the foamy stuff that forms when you juice it or have it juiced tastes worse so I scrape that off. However, miracle of all miracles, there is a link below for Dynamic Greens, flash frozen cubes of wheatgrass that are grown outdoors instead of indoors. I can’t tell you the difference it makes in taste. Best wheatgrass in the whole world, in my humble opinion. And I’ve tried them all. You can also grow and juice it yourself, get it in tablet form, or even powder form. Do what works best for you, your schedule, your budget…just get its healing benefits into your body! 🙂
- Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment.
- Chlorophyll (wheatgrass) rebuilds the bloodstream. Studies of various animals have shown chlorophyll to be free of any toxic reaction. The red cell count was returned to normal within 4 to 5 days of the administration of chlorophyll, even in those animals which were known to be extremely anemic or low in red cell count.
- Farmers in the Midwest who have sterile cows and bulls put them on wheatgrass to restore fertility. (The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones.)
- Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man.
- Liquid chlorophyll gets into the tissues, refines them and makes them over.
- Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
- Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
- Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
- Chlorophyll improves blood sugar levels.
- In the American Journal of Surgery (1940), Benjamin Gruskin, M.D. recommends chlorophyll for its antiseptic benefits. The article suggests the following clinical uses for chlorophyll: to clear up foul smelling odors, neutralize Strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner-ear inflammation and infection, reduce varicose veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetigo and other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, successfully treat inflammation of the uterine cervix, get rid of parasitic vaginal infections, reduce typhoid fever, and cure advanced pyorrhea in many cases.21 Wheatgrass Juice cures acne and even help to remove scars after it has been ingested for seven to eight months.
- Drink Wheatgrass Juice for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Wheat grass Juice has been said to keep the hair from graying.
- Wheatgrass juice improves the digestion, because of it’s high enzyme content.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open.
- It is high in magnesium, a necessary element for health, and an element in which most humans are deficient.
- Wheat grass juice can dissolve the scars that are formed in the lungs from breathing acid gasses. The effect of carbon monoxide is minimized since chlorophyll increases hemoglobin production.
- Wheat grass Juice can remove heavy metals from the body. (this is called chelation).
- Wheatgrass juice is great for blood disorders of all kinds, rebuilds and cleanses the blood.
- People have been able to increase their red blood count with chlorophyll (wheatgrass juice)
- Incredible liver tonic and purifier. The liver is the main organ of detoxification in the body.
- It has been discovered by Nobel Prize Winner, Dr. Hans Fischer, that chlorophyll (the blood of plants) is almost identical to human blood.
This is the best wheatgrass by far! If budget allows, get it get it get it! Your body will thank you for it.
*affiliate relationship. This is my favorite form of wheatgrass, full health benefits without any of the hassle and problems that can come from trying to grow it yourself. I love it because it saves me time, money, and it’s so easy to use. I also love the taste of this wheatgrass juice the best of all. It does not form the mold that other wheatgrasses do, which dramatically makes it more palatable and easy to drink, with no “wheatgrass flashbacks.” 😉
*research source material for this post partly derived from and credited to wheatgrasskits.com , not an affiliate relationship, just a great and informative site!
Check out this video demonstration of how simple and easy it is to use the unique flash frozen wheatgrass cubes from Dynamic Greens